Thursday 2 April 2015

Apology & Update

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blogger blog! You will all (hopefully) know me from my AuthorWorld blog on WordPress.

Due to my new website I have moved over to Blogger – so I hope I see some familiar faces as well as new faces.

This post is an apology and an update.

Firstly, I’d like to apologize for my radio silence! No excuses except that my blog plan dried up and I forgot to refresh it!

Also, I was busy with my day job and with writing my stories, either way I apologize for abandoning you all.

That leads me nicely into my update…

For those who don’t know, my Cursed Trilogy is complete and available to buy in both eBook & Paperback formats.

Also, my first standalone book, Another Life, is available to buy in eBook format. I am currently working on the Paperback version so bear with me.

I am also working on other stories which will eventually be released so stay tuned for information on those.

I have re-energized my Author Profiles so keep an eye out for some exciting and interesting authors coming your way!

As always, I LOVE hearing from you so please do get in touch, either via the comments section or via email.

Take Care Readers! x

No comments:

Post a Comment