Thursday 25 June 2015

Writing Update - June 2015

Hey Everyone!

As it's been a while since I posted an update I thought I'd let you all know how things were going.

I put together a release plan and am running a little behind but never fear I will bring it back and will be able to stick to dates I've considered.

So my next book is in editing stage now! It is currently with my beta readers for the first round of reading!
It's always a very scary time but exciting too.

Whilst I await their comments and critiques I am working on the next book!
No rest for the wicked eh? hehe

If you would like to be a beta reader then just shoot me a message (authorgeorgina@yahoo.co.uk) with subject "Beta Reader Request" and I'll add you to the list.

I can tell you all that the cover and title for the next book will be revealed on my friends blog on Wednesday 29th July 2015 so make sure you head over to Grace Harper's Blog on that date and check it out!

I love interactions so feel free to comment, like, share or contact me to chat.
Stay tuned next week for another Author Profile!

Thanks G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment